To our valued clients and partners:
We hope that everyone is staying safe as we face the growing concern and impact that COVID-19 is having on all of us here in the United States. This certainly is a trying time for all of us as we navigate these unchartered waters. With the safety of our clients, carrier partners, and employees of paramount importance, we have taken the following precautions to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
- Effective immediately, our offices are closed to all foot traffic for the next two weeks. We plan to reopen on Monday, April 6th but that is dependent on the recommendation of local and national officials as we learn more about the impact of the virus over the coming weeks.
- All employees will be working remotely during this time and will be available to service your insurance needs. We can assure you that our staff has the technology and resources to provide you with the high level of service you are accustomed to.
- Our preferred method of contact is currently email, however you can still contact us via phone. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a detailed message as voicemails are being received via email. Upon receipt, your account manager will return your call.
- Payments can be made over the phone or online directly with your insurance carrier. Please click “Pay Your Bill Online” under the Service tab of our website.
- Claims can be called into your insurance carrier directly. Please click “Carrier Claims & Service” under the Service tab of our website.
- Certificates of Insurance, claims, account changes and general inquires may also be submitted via our website under the Service tab.
- Regarding registry paperwork, please email everything to your account manager so they can process. We will use e-stamps whenever possible. If you require an original stamp, you will need to mail your paperwork to our main office at PO Box 188, Malden, MA 02148.
Although we will miss seeing our clients, employees and company partners during this time, we will continue with business as usual the best we can and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Stay well!