To our valued clients and partners:
We hope that everyone is staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. These certainly are unsettling and trying times for all of us.
As of this week, our Malden and Middleton offices have re-opened on a limited basis and will be seeing customers by appointment only. This is for the safety of our clients, employees and carrier partners. Please be sure to make an appointment prior to visiting our office and note the visitor protocol below.
In addition, we strongly urge clients to continue to transact business over the phone, by email, or via our website for everyone’s protection. All payments should be mailed or called into your insurance company directly. If you have registry paperwork that needs a stamp, please call the office.
- All visitors must contact the office to make an appointment prior to coming in.
- No one will be allowed into the office without a mask.
Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors will be required to sign our visitor log which includes name, phone# and time in/out.
- Temperature checks will be taken on all visitors.
- Visitors will remain behind our protective counter shields and are required to maintain social distancing.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation as we do our part in limiting the spread of the virus while continuing to service our clients.
389 Main Street Ste. 401
Malden, MA 02148
152C South Main St.
Middleton, MA 01949